Buying a Business
Two Ways to Find Your New Business
- Search Sunbelt's database of Businesses for Sale. Click on the businesses that are of interest to you, then click on "Prospective Buyer Package" for that business, print out, complete and fax to our office, (408) 436-1996, and the listing broker will contact you. The "Prospective Buyer Package" consists of a "Blind Summary" with general information about the business; a Non-Disclosure Agreement since the information that will be disclosed to you is strictly confidential; and a buyer profile and financial statement which are required to determine if there is a match between you and the business.
- If you would like one of our experienced Sunbelt brokers to contact you regarding choosing the business that is right for you, click on "Request Info".
Our franchisor, Sunbelt Business Advisors Network, LLC (SBAN) of Atlanta, GA has 365 franchises sold and 265 operating offices throughout the nation and abroad. SBAN has been ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as the #1 business brokerage firm for 2005 and the previous 10 consecutive years. SBAN consistently ranks highly in Entrepreneur's Top 100 Franchises.
What distinguishes Sunbelt from most typical business brokerage offices is the experience, the training and professionalism of its team of seasoned business brokers. In addition to SBAN's and Sunbelt of the Greater Bay Area’s own rigorous training, most of Sunbelt's brokers have a discipline degree (engineering, accounting, law, marketing, etc.) and an MBA. All have managed and/or owned their own companies. Sunbelt only works on a "contingency fee basis" which means we only get paid for successful closes.
Sunbelt's business brokers have over 80 years of cumulative experience and the expertise to help you buy a business in the privately owned business market. You may use any of the following convenient methods to contact our expert business broker team.
- If you know the broker by name, find them on our Our Professionals page.
- If you would like to meet one of our expert brokers, complete our online Buyers contact form.
- If you have general questions, send us an email, or call us at (408) 436-1900
Use the links at the left to find valuable information regarding buying a business, businesses for sale, and frequently asked questions. We look forward to working with you!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Linked In!